The quickest way to download and enable the module is by using the following drush commands:
- drush dl lingotek
- drush en lingotek
The Lingotek works in concert with other modules. Please download and enable the following:
- Drupal Core Modules
Block, Content Translation, Field UI, Locale, Menu, Taxonomy (These modules will already be installed if you install Lingotek using the drush commands).
- Other Modules
Chaos Tools, Internationalization Suite, Internationalization Views, Localization update, Title, Translation template extractor, Variable, Views
- Bonus Modules
Although they are not required, the following modules can also be added to enhance the translation module:
Entity Translation, Field Collection, Fieldable Panels Panes (beta), Message, Metatag, Panels, Pathauto, Rules, Workbench Moderation
Manually Download the Module
If you wish to install the module manually, the first thing that you need to do is download the Lingotek Inside Drupal Module.
You can find it here: http://drupal.org/project/lingotek
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page. Under Downloads, click to download the version that you need.
- Right click the tar.gz link and select Save link as. By default, it will be saved in your Downloads folder.
- Log into Drupal. Open the Modules page in the Drupal Admin menu and Click + Install new module.
- Click the “Choose File” button and browse to your Downloads folder (where you saved the file earlier) and select the file. Then click Install.
- Once installed, you will be taken to a confirmation page letting you know that the Installation was completed successfully.